Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2021 4:53 pm  #481

Re: AltBA Design Thread

Good looking group overall. Hey Gritty, I think we still need the font/wordmark for Honolulu in the Drive.

3/09/2021 4:30 pm  #482

QCS wrote:

Good looking group overall. Hey Gritty, I think we still need the font/wordmark for Honolulu in the Drive.

Adding it now. 

@QCS do you have the LA font file you could send me? I have two of the three you sent but the LA font wasn't accessible. 

3/09/2021 4:48 pm  #483

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Adding it now. 

@QCS do you have the LA font file you could send me? I have two of the three you sent but the LA font wasn't accessible. 

The font is an Adobe font, I believe IDM found a TFF of it. I'll have him send it to you.

3/09/2021 4:58 pm  #484

QCS wrote:

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Adding it now. 

The font is an Adobe font, I believe IDM found a TFF of it. I'll have him send it to you.

Great! Thanks. Should have them all up soon. 

3/09/2021 7:12 pm  #485

The URL to the ballots isn't appearing on my computer. 
(EDIT: It works now, please delete)

Last edited by Rugrat (3/10/2021 7:25 am)

3/09/2021 11:56 pm  #486

Rugrat wrote:

The URL to the ballots isn't appearing on my computer. 

I think that the polls might be closed and Gritty is just making the 3D versions to announce winners.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

3/11/2021 3:24 pm  #487

Greetings! 

I think we have another very strong set of uniforms here. Some of the designs have really cool side panels that this particular template doesn't capture all that well. We'll get to those details in other templates I'll roll out later. We have only Group D left to go for the Uniform Round. Group D uniforms will be due on Sunday afternoon as usual. 

The following week I will begin transferring them as usual. The next step after that will be the OWNER DRAFT.  I will post the Owner Lottery video at the end of next week along with the Group D uniforms. 

Just a refresher about the Owner Draft:
1. The Owner Draft order is determined by two point systems. 
2. The first are the CONTRIBUTOR points. So if you contributing a winning name, logo or uniform then you get bonus points. This gives credit to the people who really helped the league take the form that it has. 
3. The second is a RANDOM LOTTERY. It will take place on a video that I will post so that you can see I didn't just make it up. The person who gets selected first gets 1 point. The person who gets selected last gets 24 points. 
4. I then add those to point sources together to arrive at your DRAFT NUMBER. I will order those numbers from most to least. The most selects first and the least selects last. 
5. NEXT SUNDAY (3/20) the Owner Draft will begin. The owner selecting first will be 'ON THE CLOCK' once I open the draft. Typically people have gotten creative with their 'press releases' or graphics to announce their selection. Once the owner ahead of you in the order posts then you are free to do so. Please keep in mind that people have different schedules and demands of their time and therefore may not post as quickly as others. This is an untimed draft.  If an owner takes a really long time I will reach out to them privately to nudge them along. If we don't hear back we will skip their turn. We ask that all owners try to following along during the draft so you know when you are selecting. If you know you will be out of touch around the time of your pick just let me know and I will know to hold the horses. 
6.  Have fun! This is one of the more exciting moment of the Alt Sports process. So for now, with 18 of our teams' identities solidified, start compiling your wish list and get ready for next week!  Looking forward to it. 

3/11/2021 3:35 pm  #488

6 very classic looking teams here! Gotta say, while they may not be my favorites, they are up there. It’s gonna be a thought choice next Sunday for me! (Let’s hope I don’t have a repeat of last time)

3/11/2021 3:38 pm  #489

I'm surprised at some of the winners, but I like the looks overall! I think the final group will be our best yet!

3/11/2021 3:52 pm  #490

Rugrat wrote:

6 very classic looking teams here! Gotta say, while they may not be my favorites, they are up there. It’s gonna be a thought choice next Sunday for me! (Let’s hope I don’t have a repeat of last time)

Which one are you saying doesn't look classic?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

Board footera