Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2021 10:35 pm  #401

Re: AltBA Design Thread

Hey everyone. Just a quick update on submissions for this week. So far we have at least 3 for every team! Keep them coming in. I'll throw the poll together on Saturday night and send to you all then. 

So far...

Washington - 3 entries
New Orleans - 3 entries
Charlotte - 4 entries
Atlanta - 6 entries
Vancouver - 3 entries
Los Angeles - 3 entires

So if you only have time for a couple of entries. Target your team wisely. 

1/30/2021 9:28 am  #402

Going to be posting the poll today. If anyone has a last minute entry please let me know and I will hold the poll for you for a little bit. Thanks! 

1/30/2021 1:48 pm  #403

Happy weekend everybody! 

I am excited to share with you the logos for Group B. Our community has gotten so strong that once again you have some difficult choices ahead of you. I apologize for not including the wordmarks for the first set of logos. I have rectified that here for Group B. The voting for the finals will be tomorrow so get your votes in today! 

Moving forward if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please feel free to PM me or email the account. This is a community project and I am always open to suggestions. 

Here is the poll...enjoy! 

https://forms.gle/HCZeBwCv3CMXxjeK7

1/30/2021 6:13 pm  #404

Holy... you ain't kidding Gritty.    This is a seriously impressive group of logos!  I had felt pretty good about my chances before seeing the others, but man!   I think this might be becoming our best looking league yet!  Incredible work everyone!

1/30/2021 10:48 pm  #405

That alligator Revelers logo is dope.

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

1/31/2021 6:16 pm  #406

It is time for the Group B Finals! 

I added this stage of the voting for a few reasons but one of them was to catch any mistakes that I made. There were a few people's submissions that slipped past me. I wanted to be able to use this Finals Round as a backstop if you will. Thank you all for being patient. With that said, I will close the voting tomorrow and reveal the winners of Group B. 

Here is the link:
https://forms.gle/KfHJBDtDGykSZZ6i6

Just to be clear for the next two groups. Submissions will be accepted up until SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6 @ 12 NOON Pacific Time. I wasn't clear last time which cause some issues so there is a solid deadline to make things better. If you feel like you are close to finishing but won't make the deadline just reach out to me and we'll work it out. 

GROUP C 
Philadelphia Gladiators
Pittsburgh Hammers
Baltimore Lancers
San Jose Cyborgs
Kansas City Marshals

Texas Jackalopes

1/31/2021 6:24 pm  #407

Did you post the link to the drive?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

2/01/2021 10:08 am  #408

With a record number of votes we have 6 definitive winners! 

Vancouver Caribou - Megildur
Washington Warbirds - Gritty
New Orleans Revelers - Steelman
Atlanta Devils - Gritty
Los Angeles Olympians - QCS
Charlotte Flyers - Section30 (this is S30's revenge on QCS. Remember that QCS won the Minnesota Logo Design)

Later today I am working on making a drive for all of the winning logos. I'll send that out in a little bit. You can start playing around with uniforms. 

2/01/2021 10:31 am  #409

Here is the link where you will be able to find the AltBA logos. If you have any questions please let me know. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1geLersVpfmoq2Do-bqsGNx4F3Y3rwOZM?usp=sharing

Last edited by Gritty (2/01/2021 10:32 am)

2/01/2021 1:04 pm  #410

Is there a recommended template to use for the jersey design?

Board footera