Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2023 4:38 pm  #2891

Re: Minnesota Amateur Hockey League

I LOVE seeing first-time playoff teams...excited to see what the Polars, Spiders & Rams do in their runs.

What's more, it's really neat to see Alexandria FINALLY win a division title after almost 40 years...this is why I've missed this league.

10/19/2023 4:23 pm  #2892

Just wanted to give a quick update. My laptop has crapped the bed and I need to replace it. Luckily, I recently backed up all of my MAHL files onto a storage device so I didn't lose anything, but there may be a little bit of a delay before my next post while I look for a new laptop.

Sorry for the inconvenience, posts will resume soon!

10/19/2023 8:05 pm  #2893

Take your time we will wait until you get the right laptop for yourself.

12/06/2023 3:39 pm  #2894

Sorry for the lack of posts, I'm still looking for a new computer.

Despite that, I've been very hard at work behind the scenes. Working on more background & lore of the league and its teams, along with planning for the league's future (oh boy it's a lot), and updating the MAHL Wiki with a bunch of new information about nearly every team.

If you want to check out the updated Wiki & learn a bit more about your favorite teams, click here.

I hope to have a new laptop sometime soon so I can get back to making posts since I'm running out of stuff to do in the background lol.

12/16/2023 1:14 am  #2895

Section30 wrote:

Sorry for the lack of posts, I'm still looking for a new computer.

Despite that, I've been very hard at work behind the scenes. Working on more background & lore of the league and its teams, along with planning for the league's future (oh boy it's a lot), and updating the MAHL Wiki with a bunch of new information about nearly every team.

If you want to check out the updated Wiki & learn a bit more about your favorite teams, click here.

I hope to have a new laptop sometime soon so I can get back to making posts since I'm running out of stuff to do in the background lol.

Glad to hear that, buddy (not so much about the computer though). Here's to the future. 

4/07/2024 7:26 pm  #2896

Yikes!! Can't believe I missed the most recent posts!!! I hope your computer issues resolve soon.

The Moose is STILL Loose!!!!

Happy to see Blackduck and Detroit Lakes do well this year. Would love to have witnessed the battles between International Falls and Roseau. Can't help but notice the middling performance of Thunder Bay this year. Disappointing, but good for the Duluth squad that emerged on top.

Board footera