Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2022 5:04 pm  #2771

Re: Minnesota Amateur Hockey League

Rivalry Trophies

3/09/2022 5:08 pm  #2772

I'll finish off with the logos of the newly formed CHA and IHA before we get to Identity Changes tomorrow!

3/09/2022 5:10 pm  #2773

A team called the Lights? In Minnesota, no less? I'm getting a strange sense of deja vu, and I don't think it's from Albuquerque Invaders Spiritual Advisor Olivia Rodrigo.

wait a minute

Last edited by ItDoesntMatter (3/09/2022 5:11 pm)

3/09/2022 5:12 pm  #2774

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

A team called the Lights? In Minnesota, no less? I'm getting a strange sense of deja vu, and I don't think it's from Albuquerque Invaders Spiritual Advisor Olivia Rodrigo.

wait a minute

What do you mean the colors are the same as the Alaska Auroras... that can't be right, can it?

3/09/2022 5:16 pm  #2775

Section30 wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

wait a minute

What do you mean the colors are the same as the Alaska Auroras... that can't be right, can it?

If the team is from Aurora how come you didn't call them the Aurora Alaskas?

3/10/2022 5:57 pm  #2776

Identity Changes

Grand Rapids adds a third star to the back of their sweaters after winning their 3rd Kellogg Cup.

3/10/2022 6:01 pm  #2777

The most successful team in the history of the MAHL made a slight change to their iconic red and white look, adding player numbers to the sleeves while keeping their traditional number on the front of the sweater as well.

3/10/2022 6:02 pm  #2778

Lake Elmo introduced a new uniform set this offseason, taking cues from their old look while making something new for the Jays. Stripes are added to the breezers, and the road set now has blue shoulders.

The Bluejays also added their logo to center ice at Lake Elmo Ice Arena.

3/10/2022 6:10 pm  #2779

Vermillion updated their old look, changing the striping a bit and adding outlines around the shoulders. Numbers also get a thicker outline to make it more visible and laces are added.

The Trailblazers also updated their center ice and red line design, putting their logo big in the center with the triangle theme repeated on the red line.

3/10/2022 6:24 pm  #2780

Pelican Rapids decided to freshen up their look as they move to the newly formed Itasca Hockey Association. The Petes introduced a new wordmark that they use on their new uniforms along with a standalone Pelican logo from their roundel.

The Petes new uniforms are a complete change from their original set, even changing to a black jersey at home. The new "Petes" wordmark runs diagonally across the front of the jersey with the standalone Pelican logo on both shoulders facing forwards. The numbers are also changed, going with a more traditional block font.

Board footera