Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2021 6:52 pm  #2311

Re: Minnesota Amateur Hockey League

Winnipeg is moving away from their iconic W with script logo they have used since their inception. The Monarchs unveiled a new logo that features a M wearing a crown made by a W.

The iconic chest stripe remains intact on the home jersey with the new logo in the center. The sleeve and sock stripes are now two thin stripes rather than one thick stripe. The collars of both jerseys are now purple and Champions stars are added to the back collar. The away jersey takes the chest stripe but makes it match the sleeve striping, a single purple stripe is added to the hem where the white stripe ends on the home. The only other change is the breezers now getting two stripes to match the set.

That concludes the Identity Changes for this year, let me know what you think!

2/11/2021 7:04 pm  #2312

Nice new look for Winnipeg

Can I get an updated sig with the new Monarchs logo?

2/11/2021 7:10 pm  #2313

Kingsfan11 wrote:

Nice new look for Winnipeg

Can I get an updated sig with the new Monarchs logo?

here you go

2/11/2021 7:33 pm  #2314

Section30 wrote:

here you go

Thanks for the sig, still love it

2/11/2021 7:35 pm  #2315

Le Sueur isn’t the team I expected to don the Cooperalls, but they look sleek!!! Kinda was sort of hoping the Six would’ve tried them, but that’s just selfish thinking on my part. Love the new looks!

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

2/11/2021 7:48 pm  #2316

Cooperalls! You love to see it. Winnipeg looks really good as well, I like the new logo.

2/11/2021 8:58 pm  #2317

I love the new look for my Oaks.  

2/11/2021 9:42 pm  #2318

Eagan Oaks: Nice jersey update, mainly the white jersey.
Fergus Falls Cyclones: Glad to see the twister logo back on the front of the jerseys. The stripes on both the arms and the hem are refreshing, and the sleeve numbers on top of a stripe is a nice touch.
Winnipeg Monarchs: The new logo is right up with other great logos in MAHL, using the "W" and "M" to make the crown is a grand design. I can see this logo stick around for a long time!

2/12/2021 3:30 pm  #2319

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Le Sueur isn’t the team I expected to don the Cooperalls, but they look sleek!!! Kinda was sort of hoping the Six would’ve tried them, but that’s just selfish thinking on my part. Love the new looks!

Glad you like them! I definitely expect to see some more MAHL teams adopt Cooperalls in the next few years so who knows...

QCS wrote:

Cooperalls! You love to see it. Winnipeg looks really good as well, I like the new logo.

Thank you, I'm glad you like the update for Winnipeg!

Goldengoose05 wrote:

I love the new look for my Oaks.

Glad to hear it, I was hoping Eagan fans would approve

AJHFTW wrote:

Eagan Oaks: Nice jersey update, mainly the white jersey.
Fergus Falls Cyclones: Glad to see the twister logo back on the front of the jerseys. The stripes on both the arms and the hem are refreshing, and the sleeve numbers on top of a stripe is a nice touch.
Winnipeg Monarchs: The new logo is right up with other great logos in MAHL, using the "W" and "M" to make the crown is a grand design. I can see this logo stick around for a long time!

Thank you for the kind words, I was really happy with how Eagan's white jersey and Fergus's new unis came out. I'm glad the Monarchs logo seems well received, I was hesitant about that one

2/12/2021 3:44 pm  #2320

Expansion Teams

Arden Hills is a town of over 8,000 located near New Brighton and Shoreview. The Americans will be joining the newly founded Northeast Hockey Association and will play their home games at 750 seat New Brighton Civic Center, sharing a home with the Polka.

The team will be called the "Americans" in reference to the Twin Cities Ammunition Plant which is located within the city limits. Their logo is a shield with stars and stripes and the city name across the center. A secondary AH monogram logo is also used and can be seen on the shoulders of the uniforms. The teams official colors are red, white, and navy.

Board footera