Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2020 2:56 pm  #2051

Re: Minnesota Amateur Hockey League

For the first time in their nearly 60 year history, the Duluth Voyageurs are making a change to their logo. The iconic fleur de lis gets a touch up to bring it to the modern day. The general look of the logo remains the same as they didn't want to stray from their history, just modernize it a little

Le Bleus have one of the most recognizable looks in all of the MAHL and their new look is not going to change that. The gap between stripes is a little thicker which is the most noticeable change, but they also added stars for their Kellogg Cups (2 red stars represent their years combined with the Hornets to play as Duluth), added striping to the breezers, added an outline to the numbers and moved the chest number to the sleeves, and added laces to the jersey. The updated Fleur de lis sits on the front of the jersey as it has since the Voyageurs inception

10/13/2020 3:00 pm  #2052

Huge improvement for the Six, in my opinion.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/13/2020 3:04 pm  #2053

I’m in love with the Six look! Add them to my favorites alongside my beloved Railers!

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

10/13/2020 3:04 pm  #2054

Baudette has used the same Walleye logo since their inception in 1958, but its time has come to an end as they move on to a new look. The new logo is a B for Baudette, with the back of the logo forming a Walleye tail. (Bet you'll never guess what team influenced this look)

The new logo sits on the classic Walleye chest stripe on both the home and away which are completely unchanged stripe wise. The chest number is moved to the sleeves and the number font is adjusted to mimic the logo with a double outline

10/13/2020 3:07 pm  #2055

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Huge improvement for the Six, in my opinion.

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

I’m in love with the Six look! Add them to my favorites alongside my beloved Railers!

Thank you, I'm glad they were well recieved, I was trying to go for a HV71 style logo and I was happy with how it turned out

10/13/2020 3:13 pm  #2056

Faribault changed up their primary logo a little bit to make it look almost like a tail. The biggest change though is the colors, the Flickertails darkened the shade of blue a bit to more of a royal blue, and the yellow was turned to more of an athletic gold color

The jerseys are all new as well, going with a fairly classic stripe style along the hem and on the sleeves. Faribault is diagonal across the front with their F logo on the shoulders. Gold is used a lot more in the new uniforms, being used in places other than just one stripe

Faribault also announced a mascot

10/13/2020 3:20 pm  #2057

Maplewood underwent a complete redesign in the offseason, deciding to promote green to primary status as it is more unique in the East Metro than red. The shade of green is darkened to almost a forest green color and red is dropped in favor of gold due to the team being nicknamed the "Goldies". The primary logo is carried over from the old look but is recolored. A paw print secondary logo was also introduced.

The uniforms are all new and use the new secondary logo on the shoulders

The Retrivers also announced a mascot

10/13/2020 3:28 pm  #2058

It was time for a change in New Ulm. The era of the classic diamond has come to an end as the Diamonds unveiled a new shield logo. The crest features the town name at the top with a Bavarian diamond pattern at the bottom. New Ulm also revealed a pair of secondary logos that are modernized versions of their original logo that are made to face either left or right.

Fear not Bavarian fans, the iconic diamond striping is not going anywhere, now with a diamond pant stripe pattern. The shield is placed front and center with the secondary logos on the shoulders and an updated number font that better matches the new logos

10/13/2020 3:33 pm  #2059

Northfield introduced a new primary logo this offseason. The new logo is an Outlaw wearing a red bandana and a cowboy hat with his eyes peering out from the darkness. The western style N remains but is demoted to secondary status

The uniforms are best described as an evolution of their previous look, keeping the general idea there but changing the striping a bit. The new logo is on the front with the N on the shoulders, and the chest number is also moved to the sleeves

10/13/2020 3:40 pm  #2060

The Miners demoted their oval logo to secondary and promoted the monogram alone to primary

Their jerseys keep the same stripe style they have used since 1940, but the thickness of each stripe is adjusted a tad. The new logo is put on the front and the numbers remain the same besides getting an orange outline. Orange cuffs are also added to the end of the sleeves, but otherwise the uniform remains mainly the same

Board footera