Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/26/2022 10:44 am  #61

Re: The Super Duper Hockey League

Rugrat wrote:

Love all three, particularly the Lunatics and Goons. Hopefully the Roller Snakes return!

Don't you worry the Roller Snakes are a staple of the SDHL. They'll be back. 

7/26/2022 6:32 pm  #62

Next up is a team name I am proud of and a logo that definitely took a step outside my comfort zone...Chicago's rival, the Milwaukee Wheelers.

7/26/2022 7:10 pm  #63

Ohhh yeah! LOVE everything about the Wheelers so far! My favorite currently.

7/27/2022 4:44 pm  #64

Here's another new team to join the Super. The Triplediques are an obvious play on the Nordiques. They use similar colors as well. The Three huskies are in reference to the new proposed logo that Quebec was going to have the year they ended up moving to Colorado. 

7/27/2022 8:32 pm  #65

Gritty wrote:

Here's another new team to join the Super. The Triplediques are an obvious play on the Nordiques. They use similar colors as well. The Three huskies are in reference to the new proposed logo that Quebec was going to have the year they ended up moving to Colorado. 

Well that’s it. I’d try to describe what this is but I think this team does it best. The 20s version of whatever the XFL was on the first time it came around. Guaranteed to be a nice little time capsule that pumps people to the brim with nostalgia when they dare look back at pop culture’s (and dad pun’s) influence on the time frame. Obviously I eat this up because… I don’t want to fill a page explaining… if someone doesn’t understand they can message me or refer to the general vibe of my own project. This is Scratch and I love it a lot. Way to elevate your design to the next level! The delay for this series was well worth it.

7/28/2022 2:47 pm  #66

Definitely more up the Brandiose alley but here are the new Seattle Grinders! The tape job is an 'S' for Seattle. 

Last edited by Gritty (7/28/2022 2:50 pm)

7/30/2022 9:17 pm  #67

After a quick computer crash and a thankful recovery of files we are able to move on to the Nashville Hockey Tonks.

7/30/2022 9:33 pm  #68

And a second team for this evening...revisiting an old team but with an updated logo. 

7/30/2022 10:49 pm  #69

Definitely two of my favorites here for sure!

7/31/2022 3:08 pm  #70

Boston gets an updated look for this year's installment...

Board footera