Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2020 1:00 pm  #81

Re: The AltHL Season 2020

You put the Chevs instead of the Terriers but for the central just going off Rosters I could see it being a rat race between the Loons, Arrows and Racers.

12/06/2020 1:41 pm  #82

The West! 

12/06/2020 1:48 pm  #83

Bold of Seattle and Vancouver to go with only 4 D-men...

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

12/06/2020 1:53 pm  #84

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

I believe both of those teams suffered the auto-draft fate. I honestly can't say how good any team is, but I sure hope mine works out!

12/06/2020 2:56 pm  #85

QCS wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

I believe both of those teams suffered the auto-draft fate. I honestly can't say how good any team is, but I sure hope mine works out!

Honestly, you did quite a decent job with it for not knowing hockey.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

12/06/2020 4:24 pm  #86

Looks like auto-draft forgot what a good defense was...

I am happy with my offense and goalie corps, however.

12/06/2020 4:39 pm  #87

CCLXXXVII wrote:

The AutoDraft was going off basically who had scored the most points the previous year..which can explain some of the decisions of the AutoDraft from the AltFL

12/06/2020 5:03 pm  #88

Darknes wrote:

CCLXXXVII wrote:

The AutoDraft was going off basically who had scored the most points the previous year..which can explain some of the decisions of the AutoDraft from the AltFL

Lol, I actually made all but my first 2 picks and still went by the points only approach (hoping this helps as like a few people here, I'm pretty ignorant with hockey.... you will all laugh but I actually have only watched 1 NHL game....... ever)

12/06/2020 5:23 pm  #89

Mine was not auto-draft. I never draft more than the minumum D requires since the chance of them out-scoring a draftable forward are slim and I like to have 3 goalies to try and get as many starts as possible.

I'd like to thank everybody for Mitch Marner in the 2nd round.

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

12/06/2020 5:55 pm  #90

My standouts (without inserting my team in off bias) are Boston, Winnipeg and Vancouver.

I find Washington hoarding goalies hilarious and I love it.

I have already dropped Merrill and Jones for Radulov and Garland. If you are super desperate for a goalie, Merry Christmas!

I sacrificed some talent for a large chunk of youth (AVERAGE AGE OF 25). I would have killed for the second Tkachuk, but I'll settle with the younger one who's known as a good player and an ass considering his PIMs and hits are pretty high for his skill. Really weighed hard-nosed hockey as a deciding factor after comparing pure skill, so hopefully that works out. I also couldn't stop myself from taking the opportunity to put Evander Kane and Ryan Reaves on the same team. I can't believe that wasn't a meme.

Also astonished that I somehow collected Blackwood and Sergei BOBROVSKY. Sure, his performance last year would have TSN saying that he is off the force, but give the man a break. I'd be terrified of trying to hit the expectations of a contract like his in a new place, too. My hope is that he settles in.

Board footera