Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2020 3:28 pm  #371

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Gritty wrote:

A few years ago, ABC switched all of their broadcasts to ESPN broadcasts. Even if they are on ABC.

Don’t be a coward. Put it on Freeform.

The Emperors have a local broadcasting agreement with WNET, the New York City PBS affiliate. Sorry for pre-empting your Antiques Roadshow with preseason football.

CURSES!!!!!  NOW I'LL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH THAT OLD LEG SHAPED LAMP IS WORTH!!!  

12/10/2020 11:43 pm  #372

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Gritty wrote:

A few years ago, ABC switched all of their broadcasts to ESPN broadcasts. Even if they are on ABC.

Don’t be a coward. Put it on Freeform.

The Emperors have a local broadcasting agreement with WNET, the New York City PBS affiliate. Sorry for pre-empting your Antiques Roadshow with preseason football.

No offense taken...but if a preseason game ever goes into overtime and it abbreviates the late-night Doctor Who episode, then we've got problems.

12/11/2020 4:06 am  #373

I've been following along with this the whole season. I love the graphics, Gritty, and the banter is pretty funny too. I'm hoping to get involved if there's an AltBaseball at some point, because I read through the design thread and found it rather impressive. Great job on the designs and the community here, all of you. I'm a big fan of the Emperors' look here (and anything that interrupts Antiques Roadshow is a bonus to me), so I'll be rooting for them this week

12/11/2020 10:58 am  #374

Megildur wrote:

I've been following along with this the whole season. I love the graphics, Gritty, and the banter is pretty funny too. I'm hoping to get involved if there's an AltBaseball at some point, because I read through the design thread and found it rather impressive. Great job on the designs and the community here, all of you. I'm a big fan of the Emperors' look here (and anything that interrupts Antiques Roadshow is a bonus to me), so I'll be rooting for them this week

Thanks for the love of my team's look! I certainly hope we do baseball as well, that's my sport. Don't forget to dive into the Fan Fiction section. That's the bread and butter of the forum, and you should definitely be able to find a series that you'll enjoy.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/11/2020 4:50 pm  #375

Gritty wrote:

But it is has been the discovery of Antonio Gibson that has made the difference for the Copperhead offense.

Aaaaand Gibson's been ruled out. This could be the start of the Gritty Jinx.

12/11/2020 5:50 pm  #376

sportsfan7 wrote:

Gritty wrote:

But it is has been the discovery of Antonio Gibson that has made the difference for the Copperhead offense.

Hey, he commented on my defense being pretty good this year. Half of my defensive players are questionable. Gritty is cursing the South division confirmed. 

12/11/2020 6:30 pm  #377

ANDY! wrote:

sportsfan7 wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Hey, he commented on my defense being pretty good this year. Half of my defensive players are questionable. Gritty is cursing the South division confirmed. 

12/11/2020 7:37 pm  #378

ANDY! wrote:

sportsfan7 wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Maybe the South should seceed. I can't think of anything wrong with this foolproof plan.

12/11/2020 7:40 pm  #379

sportsfan7 wrote:

ANDY! wrote:

sportsfan7 wrote:

Maybe the South should seceed. I can't think of anything wrong with this foolproof plan.

Gritty would like you to meet this man.

Last edited by ThisIsFine (12/11/2020 7:42 pm)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

12/11/2020 7:46 pm  #380

ThisIsFine wrote:

sportsfan7 wrote:

ANDY! wrote:

Gritty would like you to meet this man.

Board footera