Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2020 10:06 am  #301

Re: The AltFL Season 2020

QCS wrote:

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

It seems like the Reapers-Emperors game this week is the big one! Out of curiosity Gritty, is the division tiebreaker fantasy points or head-to-head? Because if I win this week and next week, I'd be tied with Philly for the North lead and win the head-to-head tiebreaker, but certainly lose the points tiebreaker.

The first tie breaker would be head to head. The second would be total points. 

Ok, cool. I'm coming for the North, Gritty!

You better hope for a Beaver win over the Brawlers this week, because the Emperors plan to run the table, and you're on the table.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/25/2020 11:52 am  #302

Dan O'Mac wrote:

You better hope for a Beaver win over the Brawlers this week, because the Emperors plan to run the table, and you're on the table.

I find a Beavers win unlikely, so I'll have to take this into my own hands. Sorry, but I'll have to end your win streak here.

11/25/2020 1:03 pm  #303

QCS wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I find a Beavers win unlikely, so I'll have to take this into my own hands. Sorry, but I'll have to end your win streak here.

**When the Reapers look at the standings and see the Bolts in the hunt**

"OHHHH HEYYYYY!"

Last edited by 3pointtally (11/25/2020 1:04 pm)

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

11/25/2020 1:09 pm  #304

3pointtally wrote:

QCS wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

"OHHHH HEYYYYY!"

Yeah, that's another reason I need to run the table. Alternatively, you could lose a game for me, that would be helpful.

11/25/2020 2:06 pm  #305

Yeah, just like in the Legacy, the North is a tough division top to bottom.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/25/2020 2:24 pm  #306

Dan O'Mac wrote:

It really is. We could have 4 of the 6 teams in the playoffs.

Completely unrelated, but I browsed through the Season Stats part of the Standings and I'm honestly shocked at how bad my team actually is. 15th in total points, 12th in offense, 15th in defense, 5th in kicking, yet somehow I'm 8-3 and 4th in the standings. I'm dead last in passing touchdowns and 2nd-to-last in sacks and interceptions, but somehow despite being 12th in total offense I average 5th in rushing yards, rushing touchdowns, and receiving yards. Just a weird year.

Edit: Shoutout to the Galactics for having 1 rushing touchdown on the season. They also have 20 receiving touchdowns, the most in the league.

Last edited by QCS (11/25/2020 2:25 pm)

11/25/2020 2:30 pm  #307

QCS wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Completely unrelated, but I browsed through the Season Stats part of the Standings and I'm honestly shocked at how bad my team actually is. 15th in total points, 12th in offense, 15th in defense, 5th in kicking, yet somehow I'm 8-3 and 4th in the standings. I'm dead last in passing touchdowns and 2nd-to-last in sacks and interceptions, but somehow despite being 12th in total offense I average 5th in rushing yards, rushing touchdowns, and receiving yards. Just a weird year.

Edit: Shoutout to the Galactics for having 1 rushing touchdown on the season. They also have 20 receiving touchdowns, the most in the league.

Wallflower cries in his sleep about this.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

11/25/2020 2:49 pm  #308

Sevsdast wrote:

QCS wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Look this is what happens when Saquan's knee is made of glass and you have no one else behind him. At least Rodgers and Thielen have been able to pick up the slack, but 4-7 does not look too hot.

11/25/2020 3:21 pm  #309

Wallflower wrote:

Sevsdast wrote:

QCS wrote:

Look this is what happens when Saquan's knee is made of glass and you have no one else behind him. At least Rodgers and Thielen have been able to pick up the slack, but 4-7 does not look too hot.

Look, I lost my top RB in McCaffrey, and my top WR in Courtland Sutton was lost before the season even started, and I'm still in the hunt. And I have to start Andy Dalton now. ANDY DALTON!

11/25/2020 3:46 pm  #310

QCS wrote:

3pointtally wrote:

QCS wrote:

"OHHHH HEYYYYY!"

Yeah, that's another reason I need to run the table. Alternatively, you could lose a game for me, that would be helpful.

I already essentially threw Week 10 against St. Louis because I don't have a backup QB and Mahommes was on a bye. And I still only lost by 11 points that week without a QB started. So consider that my gift to you and the division.

I was worried playing Gritty last week too and having Diggs on a bye, but Woods came in clutch with the TD and Janoris Jenkins had a massive game on D along with Terrell Edmunds.

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

Board footera