Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2020 4:30 pm  #61

Re: Term 1 - Group 2

Alright then, we just need jared's approval before we can send this off!

9/12/2020 9:34 pm  #62

QCS wrote:

Alright then, we just need jared's approval before we can send this off!

Sorry for the late message, but the jersey set is fine with me, I think we're good to move on to the next school.

9/15/2020 5:28 pm  #63

Hey, we have our next challenge!

We have literally much any city in Delaware to work with, so I think something completely unknown would be good. I suggest something like Magnolia, which is in the center of Delaware and the universe according to their sign. So, I think Central Delaware University is fitting. As for predatory mammal, the state wildlife animal is a gray fox, but "Central Delaware Bears" has a nice ring to it. 

9/15/2020 8:23 pm  #64

I like the name of Central Delaware Bears. Maybe we could do a claret and that blue or a double blue for the color scheme? I can do some test color schemes to see what works and what doesn't.

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/15/2020 9:43 pm  #65

I like the idea of Central Delaware Bears, I think the Claret and Blue would be snazzy, so would the Double Blue. I have thoughts of maybe a logo, a "Bear Paw" with the CD as the "pads" to the paw.

9/16/2020 1:12 am  #66

I'm down with Central Delaware Bears, Claret and Blue would be nice, I think we could use the Double Blue as well. I think we should go with a bear paw as a logo (primary or secondary) but anything is on the table.

Last edited by jared2001usa (9/16/2020 1:13 am)

9/16/2020 8:22 am  #67

Glad we all like the Central Delaware Bears idea, I already have a nice bear paw that I can modify for a logo. We can test out color schemes, I like both claret and blue and a double blue scheme, so we'll have to decide that soon.

9/16/2020 12:33 pm  #68

So I whipped up a few color schemes we can work with, with both the double blue and claret and blue. The top shade of red is from Aston Villa, the middle is from West Ham, and the bottom one is more of a burgundy. For the darker blues, the top is from my Hadley Gatekeepers from my EFL project (I have no shame lol), the middle is a lighter blue, and the bottom is more of a "midnight blue". I can lean either way, but my favorites are the top for both red and blue, with my favorite out of the two being the claret and blue schemes.

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/16/2020 12:37 pm  #69

Just go claret AND double blue!

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (9/16/2020 12:37 pm)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/16/2020 1:06 pm  #70

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Just go claret AND double blue!

He's not wrong, this is a pretty good look...

Board footera