Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2020 1:25 am  #41

Re: Term 1- Group 1

I absolutely ADORE the basketball and football looks.

9/08/2020 11:59 am  #42

The only one I have is off the website link I posted before unfortunately. If you want I can use the jersey set you created before and add the logos and numbers to it to complete it without having to jump through hoops to find a working font?

Also, is anybody doing baseball or did that slip through the cracks? Just want to make sure we're all on the same page. If nobody is doing baseball I can take a crack at it tonight.

BTW, just wanted to say that there has been some excellent work by all involved so far. I'm really looking forward to flushing out hopefully a couple more colleges with this group!

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

9/08/2020 1:40 pm  #43

3pointtally wrote:

The only one I have is off the website link I posted before unfortunately. If you want I can use the jersey set you created before and add the logos and numbers to it to complete it without having to jump through hoops to find a working font?

Also, is anybody doing baseball or did that slip through the cracks? Just want to make sure we're all on the same page. If nobody is doing baseball I can take a crack at it tonight.

BTW, just wanted to say that there has been some excellent work by all involved so far. I'm really looking forward to flushing out hopefully a couple more colleges with this group!

I was doing baseball, but since I'm hand drawing, it's taking me longer since I REALLY don't want to make any mistakes, (struggling a little with the logo as it is) and have to start over.  Sorry about the delay, I will try to get that finished soon, then I'd need to find a way to scan it to a USB drive, (probably gonna have to use my work printer).  I'll try to have it up soonish!

9/08/2020 1:47 pm  #44

No rush! I thought that's what was happening I just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page.

9/08/2020 6:43 pm  #45

Y'know what, why don't you guys add the number and font after I finished modifying the main hockey unis set?

This way, I don't have to waste time de-pixelising the fonts on MS Paint

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

9/08/2020 7:31 pm  #46

Sounds good. Post the jerseys when youre done and ill add the fonts to them 👍

9/09/2020 8:41 am  #47

Here you go lads. Now to add the NOBs.
(And yes, the shade of cardinal here is slightly ligher than the official use of cardinal).

9/09/2020 9:22 am  #48

Very nice job everyone!  I'm working on the baseball uniforms now, (hoping to have that posted no later than tomorrow now that I have all the supplies I think that I need).  

EDIT: Finished with the rough drawing.  As soon as I can get to my job to scan this, I'll post it.  For a first try, I do like it, although you'll see one notable screw up, (I'll still point it out)

Last edited by Stickman (9/09/2020 10:21 am)

9/09/2020 5:47 pm  #49

Here is the hockey jerseys with the font:

And here they are with the same shade of red as the other jerseys. I also added the secondary logo as a shoulder patch as an option.

Great job on the jerseys!

9/09/2020 8:23 pm  #50

3pointtally wrote:

Great job on the jerseys!

Gives me the 'Yotes vibes,

Board footera