Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2020 8:45 pm  #31

Re: Term 1 - Group 5

ThisIsFine wrote:

Hey guys, I came back to ask some questions:

1. Can Burmy design logos?
2. Who are we gonna have design our ship?
3. What apparel brand should manufacture our uniforms? My thoughts are either Under Armour or Nike.

1. Nope...I signed up as "just a namer," though I am willing to design the uniforms.
2. The two others in our group are pretty good designers.
3. I too am a fan of Under Armour (as they're a Chesapeake company)

9/07/2020 9:13 pm  #32

I am gonna work on football and soccer uniforms if CC could work on the ship logo

I think we should go UA for the brand as well

9/07/2020 9:43 pm  #33

Section30 wrote:

I am gonna work on football and soccer uniforms if CC could work on the ship logo

Make sure you send him the correct color code.

Also, Considering you have the font, could you put together wordmarks?

Last edited by ThisIsFine (9/07/2020 9:44 pm)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/07/2020 10:07 pm  #34

ThisIsFine wrote:

Section30 wrote:

Make sure you send him the correct color code.

Also, Considering you have the font, could you put together wordmarks?

The shade of blue I used is #005CAA and the gray is #606060

The logo is actually a custom font so I don't have one for them but I would be fine working on one

Last edited by Section30 (9/07/2020 10:07 pm)

9/08/2020 3:26 pm  #35

Section30 wrote:

The shade of blue I used is #005CAA and the gray is #606060

The logo is actually a custom font so I don't have one for them but I would be fine working on one

I could work on some wordmarks myself (the font I've been using is Varsity Regular, all-caps)

Last edited by Burmy87 (9/08/2020 3:35 pm)

9/08/2020 6:27 pm  #36

Here's a first draft at the football uniforms. three helmets (the gray helmet is blank because I think that the ship logo could look good there), three jerseys, two pants, three socks, and one throwback combo that only worn with one another. These are by no means a final product so I am curious to see what you guys think, I'll also update this with logos and wordmarks as they come out

Last edited by Section30 (9/08/2020 6:27 pm)

9/08/2020 6:38 pm  #37

I think we should stick to a maroon helmet for the both home and away,  And we should use the ship logo on the primary helmet.

9/08/2020 7:55 pm  #38

When thinking about which team’s prompt I should reference in my WCEHL series draft I thought I would be picking the safe choice with this group. You all seem to like hockey, it’s an east coast school, heck you’ve even got a multitude of users from hockey hotbeds. Of course it’s my luck to reference the only school without a hockey program!

9/08/2020 8:24 pm  #39

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

When thinking about which team’s prompt I should reference in my WCEHL series draft I thought I would be picking the safe choice with this group. You all seem to like hockey, it’s an east coast school, heck you’ve even got a multitude of users from hockey hotbeds. Of course it’s my luck to reference the only school without a hockey program!

Virginia ain’t exactly well known for hockey.

9/08/2020 8:46 pm  #40

ThisIsFine wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Virginia ain’t exactly well known for hockey.

More than Puerto Rico. It very well could be, but it was more a joke considering I did use your guy's prompt as a reference in a post haha

Board footera