Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2020 5:29 pm  #151

Re: Term 1 - Group 7

Here's a go at a crab logo. It ended up a little bit cartoonier than I was expecting, but I leaned into it by adding a Louisville-esque snarl and I think it really ties it all together. What do you guys think?

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/22/2020 5:31 pm  #152

Looks good to me

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/22/2020 9:19 pm  #153

How do we feel about putting the crab on the alternate football helmet?

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/22/2020 10:16 pm  #154

It's a great look, IMO

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/23/2020 6:54 am  #155

It actually looks really nice on a helmet. And if someone else wants to do lacrosse, it’s fine by me. I’m busy with school, football, and work so I haven’t found much time at all to do anything on here. IDM what format do you want for the basketball jerseys? At this point I think you should just add the checkers seeing you have more time.

9/23/2020 10:55 am  #156

I can take on anything you don't want to do or don't have the time for. I can definitely cover basketball, and if you don't want to take lacrosse, I can probably do that too. SVG is my preferred format.

9/23/2020 8:59 pm  #157

Yeah you can most definitley do lacrosse. I'm not gonna have time. I will e-mail you the basketball svg. 

9/23/2020 10:42 pm  #158

Here's basketball. I basically just recreated ANDY!'s designs for the home and away but with the flag checkers. I also took the liberty of making a black alt using the same formula and a lot more gold to give a more direct shoutout to the flag. What do y'all think?

9/24/2020 6:39 am  #159

I'm liking the alt, even though it was not what I intended. Just out of curiosity, was my black alt in the svg? I'm cool with what you made, I was just expecting mine is all.

9/24/2020 9:20 am  #160

ANDY! wrote:

I'm liking the alt, even though it was not what I intended. Just out of curiosity, was my black alt in the svg? I'm cool with what you made, I was just expecting mine is all.

It was, but once I cleaned up the template and everything, I had kind of forgotten about it. Is this more or less what you had done?

I don't really have a huge preference between the two, so I'll let y'all decide which one we use.

Board footera