Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2020 10:42 pm  #21

Re: Term 1 - A quick status update

Term 2 groups revealed when?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

9/25/2020 10:44 pm  #22

Sevsdast wrote:

There’s a week cool down, they’ll unveil the complete school packages during that time, then they will give us Term 2. I believe that’s the timeline according to what I’ve read.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

9/26/2020 11:45 am  #23

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Sevsdast wrote:

There’s a week cool down, they’ll unveil the complete school packages during that time, then they will give us Term 2. I believe that’s the timeline according to what I’ve read.

A week or so, yes. We don't know how long it will take us to transfer everything, but we're aiming for about a week.

10/05/2020 3:37 pm  #24

QCS wrote:

Sevsdast wrote:

A week or so, yes. We don't know how long it will take us to transfer everything, but we're aiming for about a week.

Me a week later here, I can wait a little longer, but how’s the progress on the Group-Making going?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

10/05/2020 4:04 pm  #25

Sevsdast wrote:

QCS wrote:

Me a week later here, I can wait a little longer, but how’s the progress on the Group-Making going?

Got caught in the mud, but we will get there. Personally, I’m juggling my full time job and I graduate from real world college in a month, so it has been a bit difficult. Haven’t forgotten about the project, though. I am itching to put a dent in it. I know the others are in similar situations, as well. Thanks everyone for understanding and being patient! (One week was much more than an understatement when considering the bulk of colleges we actually ended up receiving!)

10/05/2020 4:08 pm  #26

Yeah, we got a ton more than we expected, we've been having trouble locating good templates, and Scratch, Wallflower, and I all have real-life things that have kept us from this. We have to ask for your patience again, it'll get done, but we can't say for sure when. Hopefully this kind of delay won't happen again since we'll have all the templates made.

10/05/2020 4:37 pm  #27

Out of curiosity, how many colleges did we end up creating?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/05/2020 5:00 pm  #28

Dan O'Mac wrote:

If I counted right I think 15 was the final count

10/05/2020 5:43 pm  #29

Wallflower wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

If I counted right I think 15 was the final count

14 is the final count.

11/07/2020 9:54 am  #30

I just turned on College Gameday and remembered this project. How are things going with this? 

Board footera