Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2020 5:11 pm  #31

Re: Blaseball

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Targeted shame is a helluva drug.

Oh man, always love a nail biter! Are you idolizing the pitching machine at the moment?

9/22/2020 5:33 pm  #32

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Oh man, always love a nail biter! Are you idolizing the pitching machine at the moment?

I think that game ended up like 8-0 Beams, so it didn't stay a nail biter for very long lol

I'm not idolizing Pitching Machine. I built up my hitting pendants to max and I don't particularly want to spend all the money on the pitching pendants, although it does seem like a worthwhile investment. I also just really like Juice Collins so that's a part of it too I guess

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/22/2020 6:32 pm  #33

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

I think that game ended up like 8-0 Beams, so it didn't stay a nail biter for very long lol

I'm not idolizing Pitching Machine. I built up my hitting pendants to max and I don't particularly want to spend all the money on the pitching pendants, although it does seem like a worthwhile investment. I also just really like Juice Collins so that's a part of it too I guess

Max strikeout pendant while the machine plays every game averaging about 5 Ks has paid in full. The thing also had a shutout right after I maxed that so there was another 10000 in the pocket. I only did it because I had 50,000 in the bank so I thought I might as well and now we are sitting close to 100,000 with nothing else to spend on besides peanuts and Flowers votes.

4/20/2021 10:50 am  #34

So... bringing this back... who's your team? I know many of them, but... you know, not all. Go Tacos!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

4/20/2021 10:58 pm  #35

Proud Breath Mints fan here!

Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)

4/20/2021 11:02 pm  #36

Mine is the Boston Flowers. Let's grow Flowers

4/21/2021 3:57 pm  #37

let's groooooooooooooooow

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

Board footera