Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2019 9:47 pm  #11

Re: Your Team Allegiance!

NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
MLB: Kansas City Royals
NHL: Nashville Predators
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder
MLS: Sporting Kansas City
College: Missouri

Posting three times as fast from a lowkey dystopia.

5/21/2019 10:10 pm  #12

NFL: Green Bay Packers
MLB: Milwaukee Brewers
NBA: Milwaukee Bucks
NHL: Minnesota Wild
Soccer: MLS-NYCFC, Europe-Chelsea FC
College: UW-Madison and UW-Milwaukee

I would go into the more "obscure" sports where I have team allegiances, but this would be way longer than it needs to be.

5/22/2019 5:09 am  #13

Big 4- Boston
There, that saves some time
Also UNC

May or may not be a Celtics fan after July 1st

5/22/2019 2:52 pm  #14

You all know me. If it's Orlando, it's my team. If not, well, it's sort of a crapshoot.
NFL: Houston Texans
MLB: Tampa Bay Rays
NBA: Orlando Magic
NHL: I don't really follow hockey, but if I had to choose one I guess it would be the Islanders, because my mom likes them
Soccer: MLS - Orlando City, PL - Newcastle, SPL - Rangers, Bundesliga - Werder Bremen, Eredivisie - Ajax
College: UCF, Marshall

I've lived in Orlando since I was 3 years old, so that's why I like the Magic, OCSC, UCF, and the Rays (we went to one of their games a few years ago and I was hooked). I was born in Houston, so I like the Texans. I already gave my Islanders explanation. So, now there's just soccer. We have family friends that live in Newcastle, so I picked them up. My grandma was born and raised in Scotland, and while she doesn't care about sports too much, she'll watch Rangers if she can. I have family in Bremen and Amsterdam, so I root for their respective teams.

Last edited by Magic Dynasty (5/22/2019 2:55 pm)

Check out my Continental Basketball League here!
https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=22

5/22/2019 7:25 pm  #15

NFL: Philadelphia Eagles (Always loved the colors, though PLEASE bring back Kelly Green!), Chicago Bears (due to my wife being a fan of them)

MLB: Atlanta Braves (My family's always been a fan and baseball was my original favorite sport when I was younger so I stuck with family tradition and rooted for them), Detroit Tigers (because of my wife again)

NBA: LA Lakers (as a kid because I was a huge Shaq fan), Milwaukee Bucks (probably my true favorite team as an adult due to deer being my favorite animal and because I usually root for green teams)

NHL: Detroit Red Wings (the only big 4 professional sports team from Michigan that is actually my favorite)

MLS: Seattle Sounders (again, green team and their color combo is excellent in my opinion.  And since I enjoy video games, it's hard to root against a team that had X-Box on the front of the jersey)

College Sports: Michigan 

Premier League: Chelsea

AFL: West Coast Eagles

Nippon Professional Baseball: Rakuten Golden Eagles (I seem to root for all the teams named Eagles, lol)

5/23/2019 8:51 pm  #16

I'm a Masshole, so if it starts with Boston or New England, it gets my support. Also the Cubs; my mom's side of the family is from near Chicago and that's really the only team she roots for so I picked that up from her. Also RPI but we're not really good at anything except quidditch ;)

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

5/24/2019 10:26 am  #17

Baseball: Chicago Cubs (always and forever)

Football: Green Bay Packers (I grew up 3 blocks from Lambeau, can't NOT love the Packers)

Basketball: I like the Spurs as a kid because of David Robinson, then they got Duncan. Now I'm mostly a fan of players (I always loved Dirk, I have a weird love of John Wall for no reason, Doncic might be becoming my new fave)

Hockey: The Hartford Whalers were my team as a kid, now I'm split between the Flyers and the Lightning. Flyers because I like the unis, Lightning because Coach Cooper was the coach of the local USHL team here and I want him to succeed)

Soccer: My boss is from England and got me hooked onto Liverpool, and domestically I like the Colorado Rapids because I think their unis are great. But, for the most part, I don't care about soccer.

College: Wisconsin in all sports, will also root for Marquette and UW-Green Bay in basketball

Junior Hockey: Green Bay Gamblers

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

5/25/2019 3:51 am  #18

Hockey: NY Rangers (I found a guy on Youtube who supports the Rangers and since then, I'm good with the Blueshirt). The other team that I sort of like is the Maple Leafs because that is what I chose when I first played NHL 14.
Soccer: Manchester City (The Aguero goal is what made me hook up with this team) and Sabah FA (my hometown team since I'm East Malaysian and Sabah is my homestate).

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

6/10/2019 3:05 pm  #19

NFL: Gravitating towards Oakland Raiders, but still not sold.

MLB: Boston Red Sox fan! Baseball was also my first favorite sport.

NHL: San Jose Sharks! Ice hockey is my favorite sport and one of my top 3 passions. I've been in teal for about 11 seasons and even designed a patch for me when I had my 10-year anniversary as a fan. I just love them so much.

NPB: Guess I'm a cursed fan? Hanshin Tigers

International Soccer: Big fan of my national squad. Viva Chile!

Last edited by Nark24 (6/10/2019 3:06 pm)

6/10/2019 10:16 pm  #20

Nark24 wrote:

NFL: Gravitating towards Oakland Raiders, but still not sold.

MLB: Boston Red Sox fan! Baseball was also my first favorite sport.

NHL: San Jose Sharks! Ice hockey is my favorite sport and one of my top 3 passions. I've been in teal for about 11 seasons and even designed a patch for me when I had my 10-year anniversary as a fan. I just love them so much.

NPB: Guess I'm a cursed fan? Hanshin Tigers

International Soccer: Big fan of my national squad. Viva Chile!

I guess that's what Hanshin gets for throwing a Colonel Sanders statue down the river. Even if they recovered, they'll never seem to win another championship.

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

Board footera