Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2020 4:53 pm  #51

Re: AltFL Legacy

Wow... blew a 3-1 lead in the Adams Cup in the AltHL, got whooped 51-3 in the AltFL.... not a good day for the Stickman, that's for sure.   Well, still got about 10 more years left to win a championship before we completely bomb!

7/16/2020 5:58 pm  #52

Cardiac Cardinal wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Wow... blew a 3-1 lead in the Adams Cup in the AltHL, got whooped 51-3 in the AltFL.... not a good day for the Stickman, that's for sure.   Well, still got about 10 more years left to win a championship before we completely bomb!

here lies Stickman 1904-2020 

LMAO 116 years would be a nice long life!  That almost would be worth the heartbreak alone!

7/16/2020 6:24 pm  #53

Stickman wrote:

Cardiac Cardinal wrote:

Stickman wrote:

LMAO 116 years would be a nice long life!  That almost would be worth the heartbreak alone!

Given the law issues you’ve asked me about, it would be a miracle that you survive even half of that.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

7/16/2020 6:47 pm  #54

Stickman wrote:

Wow... blew a 3-1 lead in the Adams Cup in the AltHL, got whooped 51-3 in the AltFL.... not a good day for the Stickman, that's for sure.

That's rough, buddy. 

Only the written records of his travels survive.

7/16/2020 9:17 pm  #55

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Cardiac Cardinal wrote:

Given the law issues you’ve asked me about, it would be a miracle that you survive even half of that.

<shoves a microphone in your face>
Mr. Edgegirth, would you care to elaborate on your statement?! What legal issues... Hey back off!... Is Mr. Stickman in?!

/s

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

7/16/2020 10:04 pm  #56

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Mr. Edgegirth, would you care to elaborate on your statement?! What legal issues... Hey back off!... Is Mr. Stickman in?!/s

A real ballsy move switching your name from Edgeworth to Edgegirth, Miles..... literally. 

7/16/2020 10:06 pm  #57

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Stickman wrote:

Mr. Edgegirth, would you care to elaborate on your statement?! What legal issues... Hey back off!... Is Mr. Stickman in?!

/s

Firstly, the name’s Edgeworth, get it right, secondly, if I were to elaborate on it, we’d be here for 167 hours.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)

7/16/2020 10:09 pm  #58

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

/s

Firstly, the name’s Edgeworth, get it right, secondly, if I were to elaborate on it, we’d be here for 167 hours.

Edgeburt

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

7/16/2020 10:16 pm  #59

idk man, Edgegirth has a nice ring to it... 

7/16/2020 10:18 pm  #60

Section30 wrote:

idk man, Edgegirth has a nice ring to it... 

No, do not encourage them.

Board footera