Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2020 9:50 am  #341

Re: AltFL Legacy

The Iron Clad greatest show on turf puts on an offensive show putting almost 50 points up against a tough Raptor team.  They did give up 37 points.  Their defense will have to seal things up if they want to advance to the Alt Bowl.  

The Mallards advance to their first Final Four in team history with a monstrous win over the Stallions. 

The Reapers continue to torture Cyclones' fans as they fail to advance to the Final Four once again.  The Reapers are looking to keep the Alt Bowl streak alive for the North Division. They are also looking to keep pace with Toronto and Philly with their second Alt Bowl. 

The Sabercats advance to the final four for the first time since the first season.  This west division show down was the best matchup of the weekend. 

9/23/2020 10:17 am  #342

Oh, Dire, I am so sorry. You don't deserve this. That said, let's go Reapers, onto our next Alt Bowl!

9/23/2020 10:26 am  #343

You've gotta be kidding me. Good job Sabercats. Win it for the West!

9/23/2020 10:41 am  #344

I should have expected losing in the second round. I'm starting to lose hope that the Cyclones will ever win an Alt Bowl, let alone making it there.

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/23/2020 11:16 am  #345

DireBear wrote:

I should have expected losing in the second round. I'm starting to lose hope that the Cyclones will ever win an Alt Bowl, let alone making it there.

This is called Charlotte Racers Syndrome.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

9/23/2020 12:00 pm  #346

Wow... wasn't expecting to be in the Semi-Finals again with an 8-8 record, but heck yeah!  This of course means the Vulcans will slaughter us.

But then again, we ARE in the Rich Gannon years, which was a good time to be a Raiders fan... and for the legacy project, will be the LAST time we'll be good... really hoping for the Cinderella run now!

9/23/2020 12:01 pm  #347

I'd just call B'ham, "The Greatest Show ever Forged"

9/23/2020 12:26 pm  #348

Darknes wrote:

I'd just call B'ham, "The Greatest Show ever Forged"

I like that name! Very creative of you!

9/24/2020 9:18 am  #349

And we have our Alt Bowl X matchup. These two will battle it out in the Pacific Northwest in Seattle! 

9/24/2020 9:26 am  #350

And now the Reapers look to bring the AltBowl trophy to the North for the 4th straight year.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

Board footera