Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/29/2020 8:50 am  #131

Re: AltFL Legacy

I’d like to thank the Toronto AltFL team for introducing Explorers fans to a Canadian delicacy, Beaver Tail.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

7/29/2020 9:59 am  #132

PHILADELPHIAAAAAA!

Oh well. Next year I guess.

7/29/2020 10:31 am  #133

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

I’d like to thank the Toronto AltFL team for introducing Explorers fans to a Canadian delicacy, Beaver Tail.

And I’d like to thank your Busch Stadium personnel for not having a problem with so many away fans taking up seats, so that even if we did lose, no one could hear your fans over us booing so loud.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

7/29/2020 11:03 am  #134

ThisIsFine wrote:

And I’d like to thank your Busch Stadium personnel for not having a problem with so many away fans taking up seats, so that even if we did lose, no one could hear your fans over us booing so loud.

Are you sure they weren’t Explorers fans? There was a bunch of red at the stadium.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)

7/29/2020 12:13 pm  #135

Beaver Tails are the best damn piece if food whole world. Don't bother telling me otherwise!

This has been brought to you by Beaver Tails™.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

7/29/2020 12:20 pm  #136

Well we go from The Comeback to being shutout. I guess there's always next year?

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

7/29/2020 1:01 pm  #137

DireBear wrote:

Well we go from The Comeback to being shutout. I guess there's always next year?

There's always next year... isn't that the Chicago way? 

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/29/2020 1:26 pm  #138

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Beaver Tails are the best damn piece if food whole world. Don't bother telling me otherwise!

This has been brought to you by Beaver Tails™.

I actually have to agree with you on this one.  It was the best part of playing in tournaments in Canada. They had them in every snack bar. 

7/29/2020 1:42 pm  #139

ThisIsFine wrote:

Are you sure they weren’t Explorers fans? There was a bunch of red at the stadium.

Explorers fans don’t have wave small Canadian flags, sorry.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

7/29/2020 1:46 pm  #140

ThisIsFine wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

Explorers fans don’t have wave small Canadian flags, sorry.

Those were rally towels, we did them white with red designs this year.

Board footera