Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2020 6:45 pm  #591

Re: AltFL Discussion Thread

Mike Leach did Kansas City proud today.

9/27/2020 6:59 pm  #592

Help us, Jared Cook.  You're our only hope.

9/28/2020 10:50 am  #593

Yeah, I couldn't/wouldn't have expected 23 points from a DB. I'll take that first win.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/28/2020 10:59 am  #594

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Yeah, I couldn't/wouldn't have expected 23 points from a DB. I'll take that first win.

If only we'd've started Xavien Howard...congratulations, fellow Wisconsinite.

If we have to lose this year, I'm cool with your Emperors being that one...but rest assured, we're gonna bounce RIGHT back next week.

9/29/2020 8:58 am  #595

Here are a couple questions to ponder about our Alt Sports Universe that I was thinking about over the weekend. (Positive comments only)

1.) Besides your own teams what is your favorite AltHL or AltFL team? 

2.) What team has grown on you the most? 

9/29/2020 9:51 am  #596

Toronto is on the road again, and this time, they’re ready to cause havoc amongst the cornfields of the Midwest.

The Beavs will be wearing their standard road sets this week: white helmet, white jersey, red pants.

Tune in at 1:30PM ET this Wednesday on TSN, to watch the Beavers engage the KC Scarecrows.

Last edited by ThisIsFine (9/29/2020 4:53 pm)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/29/2020 10:12 am  #597

Gritty wrote:

Here are a couple questions to ponder about our Alt Sports Universe that I was thinking about over the weekend. (Positive comments only)

1.) AltHL: Rovers - AltFL: Mallards ("hometown" team and all)
2.) Gargoyles. Initially, I didn't like the logo I felt was too "cartoony", but I've come around. Doesn't hurt that they share a color scheme with my Emperors.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/29/2020 10:54 am  #598

Gritty wrote:

1. My favorite AltHL team would have to be the Sawblades and my Favorite AltFL team (besides Arizona) would be Buffalo. If I didn’t have my meltdown on draft day. I probably would have picked the Bolts.

2. Definitely the Copperheads

9/29/2020 1:01 pm  #599

Gritty wrote:

1. My favorites originally, (and who I would have picked if I had had the 1st pick) were the Chicago Ghosts and the Portland Grizzlies, (thanks CC and Steel, )

2. For both leagues, I'd say the Philadelphia teams.  I hated the Founders name, but the logo and jerseys turned me around big time, to the point where I nearly picked them.  The Brawlers name was okay, but I wasn't a big fan of "Brawlin' Ben" at first.  While it still looks a bit minor league baseball, I can't deny for a second that this logo has a ton of personality to it, plus the uniforms are pretty sweet too!

9/29/2020 2:25 pm  #600

My favorite AltFL team has to be the Voyageurs. Not only are they my hometown team, but they also have one of my favorite color schemes (Sidenote: this is why I root West Ham).

Board footera