Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2020 10:40 am  #561

Re: AltFL Discussion Thread

Two things I noticed about the schedule: first, my week 2 matchup against Toronto should be @Carolina, not @Toronto. Second, is there a week 14? I was under the impression that we only had 13 weeks (and if we don't, I should have a home game that week to balance my schedule out).

8/28/2020 10:42 am  #562

QCS wrote:

Two things I noticed about the schedule: first, my week 2 matchup against Toronto should be @Carolina, not @Toronto. Second, is there a week 14? I was under the impression that we only had 13 weeks (and if we don't, I should have a home game that week to balance my schedule out).

On the ALTFL Schedule it said that there was 13 weeks and each year the number of home and road games cycle between 6 and 7.

Last edited by Sevsdast (8/28/2020 10:42 am)

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

8/28/2020 11:31 am  #563

QCS wrote:

Yeah I'll switch the Toronto game. And there are only 13 regular season weeks. Weeks 14-16 are the playoffs.

8/28/2020 11:51 am  #564

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Yeah I'll switch the Toronto game. And there are only 13 regular season weeks. Weeks 14-16 are the playoffs.

Ok, cool. 

8/31/2020 8:05 pm  #565

To whom it may concern, Derwin James just had Knee Surgery and is now out 6-8 months

8/31/2020 9:47 pm  #566

Darknes wrote:

To whom it may concern, Derwin James just had Knee Surgery and is now out 6-8 months

That would be me. I would say that I can't catch a break since I also had Derrius Guice, but I lucked into Guice's and Fournette's backups in the draft, so it all evens out in the end.

9/04/2020 9:43 am  #567

Ayo, can we get some power rankings in preparation for the upcoming season?

Last edited by ThisIsFine (9/04/2020 9:43 am)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/04/2020 10:57 am  #568

In the works!

ThisIsFine wrote:

Ayo, can we get some power rankings in preparation for the upcoming season?

9/06/2020 11:28 am  #569

We are officially in kick off week for the AltFL.  I'll be starting a new thread for the season later today. But this thread can still be used to talk about the games, as well as all of the hysteria of the season.  I figured I'd start things off with my uniform combo for week 1. 

We'll have fans at our games. 

Outside the Coliseum..

9/06/2020 11:59 am  #570

here are some Beavers things I made a while back:

Windsor Stadium 50th Anniversary Logo (2008)

Promotional Material

Last edited by ThisIsFine (9/07/2020 7:24 pm)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

Board footera