Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2020 10:03 pm  #521

Re: AltFL Discussion Thread

We keep rolling with the AltFL Top 100 - voted on by the players.

After day 3 - Carolina is the only team waiting to join the list.  The Destroyers went from not having any players on the list to having 5 in the top 43.  The top team so far are the Portland Grizzlies (who picked dead last by the way in the draft) with 8 (2 of which are OL).  Nipping at their heals are the Galactics with 7.  KC, Birmingham, Miami, with 6.

Tomorrow the top ten.  

Players still waiting to be selected: CMac, DHop, Lamar, Mahomes, Michael Thomas, Gilmore, Wilson, Kittle, Henry, Donald.  Tomorrow we find out their order. 

Which AltFL team has the best collection of stars? I'll post the full list tomorrow when it is all wrapped up.

Last edited by Gritty (7/28/2020 10:03 pm)

7/28/2020 10:28 pm  #522

Gritty wrote:

After day 3 - Carolina is the only team waiting to join the list.

Huh.

7/29/2020 12:34 am  #523

QCS wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Huh.

I believe he's pointing out that you're the only team without a player on the Top 100 list, so far.

I only have 1, so... looks like I'm hoping my team over-delivers.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/29/2020 8:26 am  #524

I can't wait to find out which of those confusing abbreviations stands for Nathan Peterman.

7/29/2020 8:31 am  #525

JamHeronArk wrote:

I can't wait to find out which of those confusing abbreviations stands for Nathan Peterman.

They left him off the list. It wouldn't have been fair to include him.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

7/29/2020 1:24 pm  #526

Dan O'Mac wrote:

QCS wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Huh.

I believe he's pointing out that you're the only team without a player on the Top 100 list, so far.

Yeah, I'm thinking I may have made a mistake in my drafting strategy. You'll have McCaffrey guaranteed, I don't know if I'll get anyone.

7/29/2020 1:32 pm  #527

QCS wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

QCS wrote:

Huh.

Yeah, I'm thinking I may have made a mistake in my drafting strategy. You'll have McCaffrey guaranteed, I don't know if I'll get anyone.

Well, it looks like it won’t be the year for the Carolina Reapanthers.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

7/29/2020 1:36 pm  #528

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

QCS wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Well, it looks like it won’t be the year for the Carolina Reapanthers.

Just you wait, I may not have Peterman but I fully expect to put up a good fight.

7/29/2020 1:40 pm  #529

Motion to name our league's MVP the "Nathan Peterman Award"?

7/29/2020 1:47 pm  #530

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Motion to name our league's MVP the "Nathan Peterman Award"?

I’d like to second this motion.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

Board footera