Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2020 1:27 pm  #41

Re: AltFL Discussion Thread

Darknes wrote:

Steel is the only one I don't have an inkling of an idea. Maybe Portland or San Antonio?

Says “does not have an inkling” then follows it with 2/3 I think he probably would pick. The other you keep out of your mouth because you hope for it to not be true.

6/28/2020 1:28 pm  #42

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Darknes wrote:

Steel is the only one I don't have an inkling of an idea. Maybe Portland or San Antonio?

Says “does not have an inkling” then follows it with 2/3 I think he probably would pick. The other you keep out of your mouth because you hope for it to not be true.

Well yeah..

6/28/2020 1:33 pm  #43

I'm actually not super surprised so far, the first two were a bit unexpected but the next two were easy picks for us all I feel. Honestly when Dr.Pepper said she had everybody's mock draft as wrong I thought it would be Carolina but San Diego is an excellent choice. They were one of my top wants as well.

6/28/2020 1:47 pm  #44

I’ve got three picks in mind so far. One is fairly obvious, one not as obvious, and one completely out of left field.

6/28/2020 4:59 pm  #45

Hot take: Steelman is setting up some smoke and mirrors to buy more time for his pick. Too many good options too little time! Just kidding.... need some humor with all the paper writing being done today. School isn't cool.

6/28/2020 5:01 pm  #46

Hot take: Steelman is setting up some smoke and mirrors to buy more time for his pick. Too many good options too little time! Just kidding.... need some humor with all the paper writing being done today. School isn't cool.

Believe me, we could ALL use some humor with what's happened today.

6/28/2020 5:02 pm  #47

Burmy87 wrote:

Believe me, we could ALL use some humor with what's happened today.

Exactly, my friend. Let’s hope all is sorted out and all sides leave the negotiation table all happy.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

6/28/2020 5:03 pm  #48

Hot take: Steelman solved a problem.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

6/28/2020 5:05 pm  #49

ThisIsFine wrote:

Hot take: Steelman solved a problem.

Let’s not reignite any fires here that have already been contained, bud.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

6/28/2020 5:06 pm  #50

I expect Steel to take a Texas team, but I'm not 100% sure on which one. My mock draft had San Antonio, but I easily see him taking Dallas with how cream is used in the set and his known love of cream. Maybe he'll surprise us all by taking Portland, which I believe would be his local team! 

Board footera