Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2020 10:12 pm  #11

Re: AHS’s "WHAT IF...?” (The Mushroom Kingdom)

How did I not stumble on this sooner? I guess I should throw my hat in here with a one type team!

Center: Heracross - Lights out scoring touch you can’t teach anywhere else, pure sniper with playmaking genius

Left Wing: Ninjask - Lightning fast and just gets even faster, even has a bit of a touch for scoring.

Right Wing: Yanmega - Another speed demon on the wing that just gets faster.

Left Defense: Vikavolt - Absolutely nuclear on the blue line with ample opportunities for some haymakers.

Right Defense: Durant - Pesky in the corners? Check. Good defensive support? Check. Surprising puck rushing tactics? Yup. It’s got most everything you’d want from a two way defenseman.

Goalie: Araquanid - Burning slappers are no problem at all for him, plus some surprisingly good puck handling.

Conclusion? Bug types can be lethal.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

6/04/2020 11:08 pm  #12

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

How did I not stumble on this sooner? I guess I should throw my hat in here with a one type team!

Center: Heracross - Lights out scoring touch you can’t teach anywhere else, pure sniper with playmaking genius

Left Wing: Ninjask - Lightning fast and just gets even faster, even has a bit of a touch for scoring.

Left Defense: Vikavolt - Absolutely nuclear on the blue line with ample opportunities for some haymakers.

Right Defense: Durant - Pesky in the corners? Check. Good defensive support? Check. Surprising puck rushing tactics? Yup. It’s got most everything you’d want from a two way defenseman.

Goalie: Araquanid - Burning slappers are no problem at all for him, plus some surprisingly good puck handling.

One thing that can't be argued. This team is terrifyingly sharp. They must need new jerseys every period for all the holes they're cutting through them.

And yea, GD and GC tend to be missed because they are a couple scrolls down. I realized they don't even light up for me when there is new comments. Hopefully we can get people looking for new content with fun things like this. Would you be interested in the next "What If?"

6/04/2020 11:16 pm  #13

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

One thing that can't be argued. This team is terrifyingly sharp. They must need new jerseys every period for all the holes they're cutting through them.

And yea, GD and GC tend to be missed because they are a couple scrolls down. I realized they don't even light up for me when there is new comments. Hopefully we can get people looking for new content with fun things like this. Would you be interested in the next "What If?"

Yeah, luckily the budget for those is comfortable, so no issues on replacing them. I’d be thrilled to be a part of whatever’s next.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

6/05/2020 8:59 pm  #14

Thought I’d throw my hat in the ring here during my quest to complete the Dex in Sword.

C - Scizor. My favorite Pokémon isn’t particularly fast, but it’s high Attack make it a definite goalscorer.

LW/RW - Gengar and Hawlucha. I looked for a good combination of Speed and either Sp. Attack or Attack, with Gengar being the special attacker here and Hawlucha being physical.

D - Mudsdale and Barbaracle. Wanted a couple of high Defense ‘mons here, although neither are particularly fast.

G - Shedinja. Because why not.

6/05/2020 10:52 pm  #15

With your wingers and defence I thought they were real players' names for a second. It's been a long day at work....

EDIT: Long day means I can't spell anymore.... 🙄

Last edited by Osgiliath Guard (6/05/2020 10:53 pm)

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

Board footera