Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2020 7:51 pm  #1

Need logos for personal project

Hello!

I’m running a personal OOTP sim, and I need some logos to amp it up (I can do uniforms myself) because if you saw my “Buffalo Barrels” logo, you know I probably can’t do it alone. I do need logos for teams, but for now, we need to start with the logo of the league itself. The Pacific Baseball League is based in the fictional island nation of Andria. It has 12 teams in it’s inaugural season, which we will eventually get to in segments. Design the logo in whatever style you like, here is the Andrian flag to help you out:

PM me your submissions by May 30, and I will choose the one I like best! Thanks for helping out, guys!

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

5/25/2020 1:17 pm  #2

Re: Need logos for personal project

Well, nobody’s responded at all, so this thread is canceled. Moving on!

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

5/25/2020 10:13 pm  #3

Re: Need logos for personal project

ThisIsFine wrote:

Well, nobody’s responded at all, so this thread is canceled. Moving on!

This was a big, very vague request. I'm sure if you were more specific in some of your design ideas and color schemes, somebody around here would take a stab. It's a lot of work though, so more direction would have been helpful. Deadlines don't typically help in these types of requests. If you provide some more information about the fictional country and what you're going for, there'd be a lot more for someone to work with. 

Just a friendly observation. We have a great community here but they weren't given much of a chance.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera