Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2020 7:50 pm  #31

Re: NFL 2020 Onwards - An Alternate History

heavybass wrote:

ZO82 wrote:

Predicting an International Location.

This + 3 more expansions.

Can’t wait til we get pass all the uniform releases and to this. Should be good!

6/09/2020 3:40 pm  #32

Speaking of good let's move onto the next AFC team.... and also the trickiest team to accurately represent because of the complete ****show they're uniform is but rumor is that they are going to be one of the teams that is going to be redesigned so let's show off..

THE BUNGLES!!!

I mean...

CINCINNATI BENGALS

That pant stripe was a pain in the arse to recreate by hand...

6/10/2020 3:32 pm  #33

Two for one update today with two sides that recently updated their looks.... one that was a good adaption but ultimately flawed by it's one pant option and the other was a much universally praised redesign that made their landlords look bad in comparison.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

LOS ANGELES CHARGERS

Big changes include:

Giving the Patriots an Alternate that wasn't their old uniforms pre 90's as they have said that they will be adopting a 90's throwback when the helmet rule gets relaxed so I decided to go with a Red/Silver combo that works.

For the Chargers... I essentially took out their Italics and replaced it with the previous font which works, also I discovered that the the Chargers have their throwbacks sorted when the helmet rule relaxed and that is... if you fill in the Navy Bolts with white then it becomes their Navy era and thus solves all problems.

Not sure if the Navys would be welcomed in LA though...

6/13/2020 2:22 pm  #34

Once all 32 teams will be uploaded, I will be making things interesting by proposing the following...

1, Polling for which team gets changed for the post season barring first season though, I have 2 Majors and 4 Minors planned.

2, Expansion Plans

3, Plot Development! The most important thing.

6/15/2020 7:57 am  #35

Next team up.... the side that never changes or sleeps for that matter..

the former OAKLAND RAIDERS now of LAS VEGAS

Here is an example of what I mean by what I have plans... if per say the Raiders go through a change then I would offer a suggestion of what may change, here for instance I can use the move to Vegas as a example of say changing the Silver that the Raiders use, like change it to a sort of Vegas Silver if it exists and adopting the color rush numbers to road.

6/17/2020 9:53 pm  #36

Might as well get down to it.... we are now halfway through.

Next 3 teams to be updated..

MIAMI DOLPHINS

CLEVELAND BROWNS

TENNESSEE TITANS

Last edited by heavybass (6/17/2020 10:09 pm)

6/26/2020 6:47 pm  #37

Time for the next batch... this time we are going for 2 at a time and this will continue for a week.. also starting preperations for the expansion teams.

NEW YORK JETS

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Problem I have with the Niners is that they only have gold pants which is I guess bad for secondary pant options, so I gave white pants as a 2nd option and the Alt is essentially the all whites with the mid 90's font aka the 95 super bowl winning set.

6/27/2020 8:48 pm  #38

Batch 2  of this set now presenting...

The Black and Gold Brigade...

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

CAROLINA PANTHERS

Last edited by heavybass (7/01/2020 3:08 pm)

6/29/2020 9:03 am  #39

Next pairing... two teams that already went through changes, one minor and one major.

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

ATLANTA FALCONS

Oh lookie here, no f--k gradient... that sh-t does not fly in football so the Alt is now a Red shirt with white pants... just like the previous set.

Last edited by heavybass (7/01/2020 3:39 pm)

7/01/2020 3:22 pm  #40

Last two teams for batch 3 taking the number to 24.

DENVER BRONCOS

ARIZONA CARDINALS

Board footera