Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2020 7:38 pm  #1161

Re: AltFL - Design Thread

We are getting closer to the end of the season, and tonight, we want to send the bird flock back south to celebrate our troops.

For this week’s Armed Forces Night game, sponsored by Canadian Tire, Toronto will break out the rare all-whites at home, to represent the traditional dress uniform of the Royal Canadian Navy. The Mallards will be wearing all-green, to represent the American Army’s traditional colors.

Tune in to TSN on November 5 at 6:00PM ET to watch the Beavers swoop down on the Milwaukee Mallards for Armed Forces Night. All proceeds from ticket sales will go to the Royal Canadian Legion’s Poppy Fund.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

11/04/2020 11:46 pm  #1162

The red hot Voyageurs head to Beantown looking for their fourth consecutive win. Minnesota is keeping things traditional as expected using their classic road Claret-White-Claret set

11/05/2020 9:53 am  #1163

Your St. Louis Explorers stay in Primetime this week to go toe to toe with the New York Emperors at the famous Polo Grounds! The navy pants hop on board with the ever famous white jersey!

#DethroneTheEmperors

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (11/05/2020 9:54 am)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

11/05/2020 10:54 am  #1164

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Your St. Louis Explorers stay in Primetime this week to go toe to toe with the New York Emperors at the famous Polo Grounds! The navy pants hop on board with the ever famous white jersey!

#DethroneTheEmperors

And the Emperors look to Prime Time with their first chance to break out their Crown Jewel set, and will be showing up in their black helmet, black jerseys, and black pants.

#RiseOfTheEmpire

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/05/2020 12:16 pm  #1165

The Galatics return home to take on the Raptors from Utah. White helmets will be back with the purple homes!
#GoGalactics #ORLvsUTH #startthecountdown

11/05/2020 4:39 pm  #1166

Dan O'Mac wrote:

#DethroneTheEmperors

And the Emperors look to Prime Time with their first chance to break out their Crown Jewel set, and will be showing up in their black helmet, black jerseys, and black pants.

#RiseOfTheEmpire

Favorite set in the league with little competition. Biased? I like to think I look through an objective lens, but I don’t knock you if you were to point that finger at me.

11/05/2020 4:52 pm  #1167

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Dan O'Mac wrote:

#DethroneTheEmperors

#RiseOfTheEmpire

Favorite set in the league with little competition. Biased? I like to think I look through an objective lens, but I don’t knock you if you were to point that finger at me.

Yellow is my favorite color, so the normal primary set is WONDERFUL for me. This set is great, and I'm upset that my two previous primetime games were both road games, and against teams teams wearing either to similar with blue (Brawlers) or completely black themselves (Bandits), so I couldn't use them. So... this is the one time they can be worn.

Also, I love the white pants, but have made the decision to never wear them. I went with the Packers/Steelers move and wear the gray pants, regardless of jersey, except when we wear the Crown Jewel set.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/11/2020 12:47 am  #1168

Minnesota hopes to extend their win streak to 5 as they return home to take on the New York Emperors. The Voyageurs are keeping it classic yet again, going with their usual Claret-Claret-Blue home set.

11/11/2020 7:03 pm  #1169

The first place brawlers travel to Kentucky to take on a very underrated Stallions team. Should be a good battle! 

Now that the league has taken over control of the Scorpions I wanted to give them some love. Arizona fans are excited to finish the season strong! 

11/11/2020 7:47 pm  #1170

The Galactics head out to the desert to take on the Scorpions! Looking to roll to a second straight win and turn a bad losing streak into a winning streak. Classic road setup for this game: purple helmets, white jersey, purple pants.
#GoGalactics #ORLvsARI #startthecountdown

Board footera