Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2020 12:35 pm  #1131

Re: AltFL - Design Thread

The best winless team in the AltFL looks to finally get in the win collumn as they come back home to take on the Carolina Reapers. The Voyageurs are going back to basics with their classic Claret-Claret-Blue look

10/01/2020 12:45 pm  #1132

S30, I love your uniform roll outs every week. I also am just a big fan of the uniforms in general. Great presentation. 

Another idea, I wish our teams were created in Madden. 

Last edited by Gritty (10/01/2020 12:45 pm)

10/01/2020 12:51 pm  #1133

Gritty wrote:

S30, I love your uniform roll outs every week. I also am just a big fan of the uniforms in general. Great presentation. 

What I wouldn’t give for a Madden AltFL mod.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

10/01/2020 1:02 pm  #1134

Gritty wrote:

Thank you. I love seeing other peoples uni posts every week, it makes it all seem more real

10/06/2020 3:30 pm  #1135

The Claret and Blue wasted no time revealing their uniforms coming off their first win of the season. The Voyageurs are going with their classic claret-white-claret look as they travel to the City of Brotherly Love to take on the undefeated Brawlers.

10/06/2020 5:34 pm  #1136

Since the Voyageurs put out their uniforms here are the brawlers. Classic Blue on White with the Brawling Ben helmets. 

"We are not taking the Voyageurs lightly...we believe they are better than their 1-3 record. We will have to bring our best" said head coach Peyton Manning.  

10/06/2020 5:55 pm  #1137

A long time ago in a game on Monday Night...
The Galactics with the help of Disney is bringing you Star Wars night on Monday Night Football as the Galactics take on the Sabercats. To mark the honour, the Galactics will be decked out in the all-white look on home field. 
#GoGalactics #ORLvsLA #startthecountdown #starwarsnight #MNF #maytheforcebewithyou

10/07/2020 10:55 am  #1138

For Sunday's game @ Miami the Scorpions will be wearing their traditional road uniforms. 
Turn in to Fox Sports Arizona at 11 am Mountain Time for the game
#StingEm #SinkTheHammerheads #ForTheValley

10/08/2020 5:35 pm  #1139

Canada called. They want Lewis and Clark to steer clear.

For this week’s game against St. Louis, the Beavs will be donning their standard home uniforms (White Helmet and Pants, Red Jersey). They were originally planned to have a black helmet and black pants today, until it was realized the Explorers do not have a white helmet as previously thought.

Tune in at 1:30PM ET this Tuesday on TSN to watch your Beavers take on the St. Louis Explorers.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

10/08/2020 6:31 pm  #1140

After a very trying week, your St. Louis Explorers head for the border to take on the Toronto Beavers! The uniform combo will be the red pants with the white jersey

#BlowThatDam

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

Board footera