Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2020 6:07 pm  #1031

Re: AltFL - Design Thread

Gritty wrote:

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

I just took a quick schedule look, and I have 8 road games...

I'll take a look. I just messed up the graphics most likely.

Yeah, I think my week 12 is swapped. To meet the correct number, I have to play that game at home. They have 8 home games.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

7/13/2020 7:36 pm  #1032

Is there somewhere where we can find all the graphics and stuff for our teams?

7/13/2020 8:52 pm  #1033

CCLXXXVII wrote:

Is there somewhere where we can find all the graphics and stuff for our teams?

I just PM'd the creator of the jerseys for mine, and then the logos should be in the drive folder.

7/13/2020 11:28 pm  #1034

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*
Toronto, ON
July 13, 2020

In a statement to Canadian sports network TSN today, Toronto Beavers creative director Scott Dublin confirmed the team’s uniform and promotional schedule for the 2020 AltFL season. The listing goes Helmet/Jersey/Pants and is as follows:

Week 1 VS. Boston: W/R/W (30th Anniversary T-Shirt Giveaway)
Week 2 @ Carolina: B/W/B
Week 3 VS. Kentucky: W/R/W
Week 4 @ Kansas City: W/W/R
Week 5 VS. St. Louis: W/R/W
Week 6 @ Miami: B/W/B
Week 7 VS. Portland: B/B/B (Spooktober Celebrations+Sean Payton Bobblehead Giveaway)
Week 8 @ Minnesota: W/W/R
Week 9 VS. Milwaukee: W/W/W (Armed Forces Appreciation Game)
Week 10 @ Chicago: W/W/R
Week 11 VS. New York: W/R/R (CA/US Rivalry Game)
Week 12 @ Philadelphia: W/W/R (CA/US Rivalry Game 2.0)
Week 13 VS. Buffalo: B/B/B (Border War Rivalry Game+Star Wars Night)

Dublin states that he hoped that for Week 13, Buffalo would wear their all-white alternates to act as the “Light Side” to go along with Toronto’s “Dark Side” all-black alternates. The Beavers are also celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the team’s addition to the AltFL in 1990 this season.
#WeTheNorth #BeavsUnis

Last edited by ThisIsFine (7/14/2020 10:33 am)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

7/14/2020 8:33 am  #1035

ThisIsFine wrote:

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*
Toronto, ON
July 13, 2020

In a statement to Canadian sports network TSN today, Toronto Beavers creative director Scott Dublin confirmed the team’s uniform and promotional schedule for the 2020 AltFL season. The listing goes Helmet/Jersey/Pants and is as follows:

Week 1 VS. Boston: W/R/W (30th Anniversary T-Shirt Giveaway)
Week 2 @ Carolina: B/W/B
Week 3 VS. Kentucky: W/R/W
Week 4 @ Kansas City: W/W/R
Week 5 VS. St. Louis: B/R/B
Week 6 @ Miami: B/W/B
Week 7 VS. Portland: B/B/B (Spooktober Celebrations+Sean Payton Bobblehead Giveaway)
Week 8 @ Minnesota: W/W/R
Week 9 VS. Milwaukee: W/R/W (Armed Forces Appreciation Game)
Week 10 @ Chicago: W/W/R
Week 11 VS. New York: W/R/R (CA/US Rivalry Game)
Week 12 @ Philadelphia: W/W/R (CA/US Rivalry Game 2.0)
Week 13 VS. Buffalo: B/B/B (Border War Rivalry Game+Star Wars Night)

Dublin states that he hoped that for Week 13, Buffalo would wear their all-white alternates to act as the “Light Side” to go along with Toronto’s “Dark Side” all-black alternates. The Beavers are also celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the team’s addition to the AltFL in 1990 this season.
#WeTheNorth #BeavsUnis

For Armed Forces Week, I'd either do R/W/R for the Canadian flag, or W/W/W for the Canadian Navy's dress uniforms.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

7/14/2020 9:28 am  #1036

The St. Louis Explorers have their uniform lineup ready for presentation, with big helps to JH Ark for putting it together.

There are possible talks of maybe adding a navy or white helmet to the cards next year, but owner Miles Edgeworth’s only words on the subject were, “It’s possible.”

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (7/14/2020 9:31 am)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)

7/14/2020 10:42 am  #1037

UPDATE: Two uniforms matchups were updated today for the Beavers: An all-white look for Armed Forces appreciation game against Milwaukee (at the suggestion by a fan that it would look like the Canadian Navy’s dress uniforms), and added their regular home uniform to Week 5 against St. Louis due to no issue with contrast as previously thought. A visual aid is expected to follow.

Last edited by ThisIsFine (7/14/2020 11:10 am)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

7/14/2020 11:15 am  #1038

Is anyone communicating for these uniform plans? I get St. Louis making the call on who wears what on week 13 against us because it is their home game, but for Monday Night Football at home against the Vulcans I'm kind of just being told to deal with the other team wearing black/gray/black... so I guess I have to wear orange/orange/orange or I'll look like the away team.

7/14/2020 11:19 am  #1039

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Is anyone communicating for these uniform plans? I get St. Louis making the call on who wears what on week 13 against us because it is their home game, but for Monday Night Football at home against the Vulcans I'm kind of just being told to deal with the other team wearing black/gray/black... so I guess I have to wear orange/orange/orange or I'll look like the away team.

Wanna wear the all orange against us for Rivalry Week?

7/14/2020 11:22 am  #1040

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Wanna wear the all orange against us for Rivalry Week?

It makes sense to me. You're the home team so I think you deserve the call on it. Can I do blue helmet? Think it contrasts and would look better on that uniform because it would remove the brown and silver from the logo.

Board footera