Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2020 11:53 pm  #21

Re: Team colors and logo ideas.

A cartoonier approach to the Platypodes brand.

5/12/2020 12:51 pm  #22

Another Platypodes tweak, this time with waves to represent the Willamette River.

5/12/2020 1:07 pm  #23

I prefer the one in the diamond. Use teal, brown, and a dash of orange and you've got a great team.

5/12/2020 2:10 pm  #24

I agree with QCS, the diamond definitely gives it that little something that makes it more unique.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

5/12/2020 2:56 pm  #25

QCS wrote:

I prefer the one in the diamond. Use teal, brown, and a dash of orange and you've got a great team.

How's this?

5/12/2020 3:16 pm  #26

I was thinking the platypus would be teal, like Perry from Phineas and Ferb. Maybe orange isn't needed for now, the two browns help with that. Try a teal platypus with a light brown diamond and nothing else changed, that might look better.

5/12/2020 3:27 pm  #27

QCS wrote:

I was thinking the platypus would be teal, like Perry from Phineas and Ferb. Maybe orange isn't needed for now, the two browns help with that. Try a teal platypus with a light brown diamond and nothing else changed, that might look better.

Ok cool. But I must add that Phineas and Ferb doesn't come out for another fourteen years after the Platypodes take the field in my scenario.

5/12/2020 3:33 pm  #28

QCS wrote:

How's this?

5/12/2020 3:37 pm  #29

Perfect

5/12/2020 5:19 pm  #30

Two different helmet ideas for the Platypodes.

Board footera