Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2020 9:20 pm  #51

Re: The World (League) According to Neo

Can’t wait til we get to the football. I love the roster building the most. Great start to the league. Cranking this all out

4/16/2020 11:36 pm  #52

BengalErnst28 wrote:

Can’t wait til we get to the football. I love the roster building the most. Great start to the league. Cranking this all out

I'll probably use the late round draft picks from maybe five or six NFL Drafts leading up to '91 to help me with writing down the rosters. But in the meantime, here are the New York/New Jersey Knights, who will play their home games at the Meadowlands.

And of course, an updated poster with the Knights logo added.

4/17/2020 12:46 am  #53

Here are the uniforms for the Paris Phantoms.

4/17/2020 9:53 am  #54

I love that pattern on the Riders uni.  Nice touch.

4/17/2020 10:09 pm  #55

BEAUTIFUL unis...both for the teams which existed IRL and for the Phantoms (who, I presume will be playing at the Parc des Princes).

Can't wait to see what unfolds next.

4/17/2020 10:51 pm  #56

Burmy87 wrote:

BEAUTIFUL unis...both for the teams which existed IRL and for the Phantoms (who, I presume will be playing at the Parc des Princes).

Next, I want to confirm that Mexico City's nickname will be the Luchadores instead of the Aztecs. Here is a prototype of the team's logo. I don't have a color scheme yet, but I'm not sure if I should add more detail.

4/17/2020 10:58 pm  #57

NeoPrankster wrote:

Burmy87 wrote:

Next, I want to confirm that Mexico City's nickname will be the Luchadores instead of the Aztecs. Here is a prototype of the team's logo. I don't have a color scheme yet, but I'm not sure if I should add more detail.

Silver, green and red would be my choice (Main helmet or mask logo color would be silver, in honor of Mexico's most famous luchador, El Santo)

4/18/2020 4:39 pm  #58

Here's the Luchadores' logo in full color. Uniforms are coming soon.

4/18/2020 10:16 pm  #59

The Mexico City Luchadores uniforms are finally revealed. The team will play their home games at the University Olympic Stadium, the former site of the 1968 Summer Olympics.

4/18/2020 10:39 pm  #60

Not gonna lie. This is probably going to be my team for year 1 since Columbus didn’t get a franchise. Love the jerseys, and i grew up a WWF fan so they’ll have my support.

Board footera