Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/12/2021 11:26 am  #11

Re: The AltFL Season 2021

5/12/2021 1:21 pm  #12

Utah vs KC is a weird primetime but I like to see it (for obvious reasons). Just a thought... we color rush this one? Utah goes green top, green bottoms and “In Cold Blood” helmet while KC goes “Children of the Corn” alt jersey, orange bottoms and primary helmet. That green vs orange matchup would POP!

5/12/2021 2:12 pm  #13

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Utah vs KC is a weird primetime but I like to see it (for obvious reasons). Just a thought... we color rush this one? Utah goes green top, green bottoms and “In Cold Blood” helmet while KC goes “Children of the Corn” alt jersey, orange bottoms and primary helmet. That green vs orange matchup would POP!

This, but on Nickelodeon.

5/12/2021 2:30 pm  #14

JamHeronArk wrote:

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

This, but on Nickelodeon.

Exactly. And to go a step further, but in a different direction. Korn performs at halftime whenever we wear any piece of our alts.

5/12/2021 4:24 pm  #15

5/12/2021 6:34 pm  #16

5/12/2021 7:32 pm  #17

Very exciting, I like that I get two primetime games!

Last edited by QCS (5/12/2021 7:34 pm)

5/12/2021 9:54 pm  #18

This week includes the two Thanksgiving Games. We are counting those as primetime like we did last year. Additionally, Week 14 is Rivalry Week is a Primetime Week for everybody. The Wheel Games will come out tomorrow morning. 

5/12/2021 10:03 pm  #19

I guess I better work on the branding I’ll use for the 2020 season.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

5/13/2021 12:12 pm  #20

Hey everyone! 

We ran through the schedule reveal with only a few minor issues. We had a few teams with 8 home games and others with only 5. Therefore there are a few switches that we needed to make to balance the schedule. The goal was that each team would get 7 home teams. 

Here are the updates:
-Week 2 - Carolina @ Toronto
-Week 2 - Arizona @ Portland
-Week 8 - Tennessee @ Milwaukee
-Week 12 - St. Louis @ Chicago

That brings our league into balance in time for the wheel of fate to determine our Week 7 matchups. The matchups were generated randomly by the wheel. I gave it another spin if the two teams already were on one another's schedules. Here are the matchups! Looking forward to our second season. 

We will be doing the rookie draft and keepers once the AltHL expansion process is completed. 

Board footera