Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2020 4:29 pm  #21

Re: Quebec Amateur Hockey League

The rest of the uniforms should come by the end of the week, as I am collaborating with Gritty and I am waiting for him to get me the rest of the uniforms and logos. Like I said I am not that good at creating uniforms and I appreciate your criticism of my work. Montreal came now because I wanted to have something to present before Gritty got back to me with the uniforms and logos

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (10/27/2020 4:31 pm)

10/27/2020 4:32 pm  #22

I'm excited to see what you two come up with! Keep up the good work!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

10/27/2020 4:33 pm  #23

So the name "Nationals" for Montreal... why? This is an amateur league, so I feel that the name would be more locally relevant. 

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/27/2020 4:46 pm  #24

Dan O'Mac wrote:

So the name "Nationals" for Montreal... why? This is an amateur league, so I feel that the name would be more locally relevant. 

Well, my first choice was Saints actually, but since it thought it was taken, I chose Nationals because I thought it sounded nice. Yeah not a great reason, i know

10/27/2020 5:48 pm  #25

Good font choice, but still a little small. Taller numbers would fit the uniform dimensions a little better. Otherwise, still real good.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

10/29/2020 8:16 pm  #26

Hey guys it's me again. The next uniforms were made by Gritty. He made a version for Montreal as well but I think I'm gonna keep mine

Here are Gritty's Explanations for the jerseys: Sherbrooke Miners - crossing pickaxes. The goal was that the axes make an M on their underside. Montreal Nationals - classic red and fleur de lis Trois Rivieres Loggers - Packers colours. Sawblade logo with a T and R Quebec Explorers - using their city flag as a guide - ship and a compass.

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (10/30/2020 1:45 am)

10/30/2020 12:21 am  #27

Where's the picture?

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

11/04/2020 6:23 pm  #28

Can you see the image now?
Here are Gritty's Explanations for the jerseys: Sherbrooke Miners - crossing pickaxes. The goal was that the axes make an M on their underside. Montreal Nationals - classic red and fleur de lis Trois Rivieres Loggers - Packers colours. Sawblade logo with a T and R Quebec Explorers - using their city flag as a guide - ship and a compass.

Shawinigan is coming soon, I am a bit busy at the moment

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (11/04/2020 6:24 pm)

11/04/2020 10:11 pm  #29

Good start. The Loggers' logo feels a little too modern for '45 to me. Might be the font of the T and R. I like the Miners' logo, I'd think about using a black version on the white sweater. The others look nice.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

11/04/2020 11:26 pm  #30

Thanks. For the logos, it might be my fault. I told Gritty to make me O6 era jerseys

Board footera