Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2020 10:21 pm  #1

Minor-Pro Baseball circuit fanfiction Idea

Hey Y'all
I was wondering If y'all would be ok if I was to make my own Minor-Pro baseball Circuit League Fan-fiction on the site. 

I was wanting to create a Southern and Northern Leagues, and have the Pacific coast league be independent from the two and be it's own league. 

--Mybug--

Last edited by Mybug (1/08/2020 10:21 pm)

1/08/2020 11:29 pm  #2

Re: Minor-Pro Baseball circuit fanfiction Idea

You're welcome to if you're willing to put the time and effort into it. I have zero interest in learning the design aspects, so I chose not to do a story. Instead, I just follow and provide input.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

1/09/2020 6:52 pm  #3

Why not? It's not something that has been done yet on these boards, so there's no harm in sharing.

1/19/2020 7:53 pm  #4

Mybug wrote:

Hey Y'all
I was wondering If y'all would be ok if I was to make my own Minor-Pro baseball Circuit League Fan-fiction on the site. 

I was wanting to create a Southern and Northern Leagues, and have the Pacific coast league be independent from the two and be it's own league. 

--Mybug--

Hey, Mybug! Welcome to the boards. We're always open to new series. If you have any questions or need advice, let us know! We're here to help you present your series and have a good time.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera