Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2023 6:59 pm  #1

where do I find free templates?

I have no idea how to find free templates, if there are any. How can I find the sorts of templates I see on this forum?

10/27/2023 9:12 pm  #2

Re: where do I find free templates?

Hi Habsfan, welcome to the boards! Some of us have made our own templates for projects, others have borrowed templates from others on the internet. There are plenty out there if you know where to look - a lot of us come from the Sportslogos.net concept forums, which has a good number of users that make and distribute templates. I know a lot of us here, myself included, would be willing to share the ones we use as well.

What kinds of templates are you looking for, and for what sport(s)? Do you have any specific examples of templates on these boards that you like more than others? Knowing that will help narrow things down.

Oh and by the way go Bruins 😉

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

10/29/2023 1:27 pm  #3

I love your National Dashball League templates, ItDoesn'tMatter.

10/29/2023 1:58 pm  #4

Anything for soccer or hockey

10/30/2023 8:56 pm  #5

habsfan1909 wrote:

I love your National Dashball League templates, ItDoesn'tMatter.

Well thanks! The template I currently use was modified from a soccer template that a CCSLC user named Raysox made a while ago. I couldn't find the exact one but this one is really close (the download link is about halfway down the second page). If you want the exact template I use for the NDL, you can shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send it your way.

As for hockey, I have a couple of templates for that which I think both came from other users on this site. I can send you those as well if you want. Hockey is definitely one of, if not the, most popular sport on here, so there are plenty of different templates around.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

Board footera